Your smile is often one of the first things people notice about you and can have a significant effect on your self-image and self-confidence. Our dentist and team are here to help you achieve a smile that you will love. When you visit our office for a smile analysis, we will carefully examine your teeth, gums and overall appearance to determine your needs, and discuss your smile goals with you. Your smile analysis not only involves making sure that your teeth and smile are beautiful, but also ensures that your facial aesthetics are well-balanced for an improved overall appearance. After this initial evaluation, we will design a customized treatment plan. We will discuss all your treatment options, as well as the materials used in those treatments.
We have provided a brief questionnaire to help you determine if you should visit our dentist for a smile analysis. If you answer “yes” to many of these questions, we encourage you to call or visit our office today to schedule your consultation.
- Are your teeth yellow, stained or discolored?
- Would you like your teeth to be whiter?
- Do you have gaps or spaces between your teeth?
- Are your teeth turned, crooked or uneven?
- Are you missing any teeth?
- Do you see any pits or defects on the surfaces of your teeth?
- Are the edges of your teeth worn, chipped or uneven?
- Do any of your teeth appear too small, short, long or large?
- Do your teeth seem misshapen or pointed?
- Are your two upper front teeth slightly longer or shorter than your other teeth?
- Are your lower front teeth crooked or uneven in appearance?
- When you bite, do your front teeth come into contact?
- When you bite on your back teeth, do your front teeth come into contact?
- Do you have any cavities or decay on your teeth?
- Do you have any prior dental work that looks unnatural?
- Do your crowns or bridges appear dark at the edge of your gums?
- Do you have any gray, black or silver fillings?
- Are your gums sore, red, puffy or bleeding?
- Have your gums receded in any areas of your smile?
- Do you have a “gummy” smile?
- Does the appearance of your teeth stop you from smiling or laughing?
- Do you smile with your lips closed instead of flashing a full smile?
- Are you self-conscious about your teeth or smile?
Would you like to change anything about your teeth or smile?